Greetings from Germany - some facts about current situation Germany / Italy

Forum di discussione sulla politica italiana, i partiti e le istituzioni.
ErikH
Connesso: No
Ha Ricevuto: 1 Mi Piace

Re: Greetings from Germany - some facts about current situation Germany / Italy

Messaggio da leggere da ErikH »

Valerio ha scritto: 10 apr 2020, 12:49
ErikH ha scritto: 10 apr 2020, 11:25
Valerio ha scritto: 9 apr 2020, 7:46
ErikH ha scritto: 9 apr 2020, 7:07 Yesterday EU financial ministers met and Corona Bonds are official off the table.
Corona Bonds are leftist nonsense.

But the attitude of Germany and Holland is unequivocal. So Northern Europe will be richer, and the European Union smaller. Territorially and culturally.

We will be fine anyway, there is no shortage of "friends". They are called Italians. Bye Bye Bye

We leave you the Eastern European countries. And Carola Rackhete. :lol:
Carola Rakete is hated in Germany and left for Chile.

As for the bonds, Germany believes if we ever agree to this we will never get out of it.
I told you I don't care Bonds. I hate European insensitivity to building a national entity. I want an only nation & an only people. Plus an only Parliament.

If you don't, let's break up, each on their own
Germany prefers a trade union. Our cultures are far to diverse to form one country.

We dont even understand each other
Vento
Connesso: Sì
Ha Assegnato: 1077 Mi Piace
Ha Ricevuto: 1410 Mi Piace

Messaggio da leggere da Vento »

ErikH ha scritto: 10 apr 2020, 20:15

But the attitude of Germany and Holland is unequivocal. So Northern Europe will be richer, and the European Union smaller. Territorially and culturally.

We will be fine anyway, there is no shortage of "friends". They are called Italians. Bye Bye Bye

As for the bonds, Germany believes if we ever agree to this we will never get out of it.
I told you I don't care Bonds. I hate European insensitivity to building a national entity. I want an only nation & an only people. Plus an only Parliament.

Germany prefers a trade union. Our cultures are far to diverse to form one country.

I agree. Europe is too abstract idea and cannot work. As it stands it is just an expensive and intrusive bureaucracy. Even the Italians do not understand each other between south and north and perhaps a federation with great autonomy could be the solution. For European countries spontaneous movements should arise, between countries united by something, language or history or culture or economy. I see this possibility among the central-north Germanic countries and perhaps among the Slavic countries.
Fuck Europe FuckYou by Victoria Nuland
Amen and Awoman :lol: egalité
nerorosso
Ha Assegnato: 3528 Mi Piace
Ha Ricevuto: 2813 Mi Piace

Messaggio da leggere da nerorosso »

Noi popoli europei ci illudiamo che quella che chiamiamo "l'ultima guerra" (II GM o II WW) sia stata "l'ultima".

Altre ne seguiranno in seno all'Europa...
SLAVA ROSSIJA!!! 🇷🇺
ErikH

Vento ha scritto: 11 apr 2020, 0:58

I agree. Europe is too abstract idea and cannot work. As it stands it is just an expensive and intrusive bureaucracy. Even the Italians do not understand each other between south and north and perhaps a federation with great autonomy could be the solution. For European countries spontaneous movements should arise, between countries united by something, language or history or culture or economy. I see this possibility among the central-north Germanic countries and perhaps among the Slavic countries.
I agree 100%.

EU should be a trade federation that also works together in science ect. But we are to different in mind, culture ect for one nation.

Thats not meant in a bad way. Most Germans like Italy and i have no doubt Italians like Germany. But in one country? No way. Italy has politics that are absolute inacceptable for Germans and i guess italians dont like our principles as well. So why force it? It just makes bad relations.
Valerio
Ha Assegnato: 3562 Mi Piace
Ha Ricevuto: 2766 Mi Piace

Messaggio da leggere da Valerio »

Trade union? What does it mean that Germany commands and Italy obeys? Beer
Sovranità al Cittadino.
Non abbiamo un pianeta B
In onore dei pennuti heyokani: Non ereditiamo la terra dai nostri antenati, la prendiamo in prestito dai nostri figli.
ErikH

Valerio ha scritto: 11 apr 2020, 8:51

Well Italy is a small country with weak economy and very small international power.

You can only decide who commands you. Be it Germany, China or USA. From those three, Germany is the most benevolent partner.

Even India bullies Italy on the global stage. We all remember how India forced your own government to send your own soldiers back there for a bogus trial.

It needed the intervention of German president Gauck to get your soldiers home.

Whenever Italy has truble with another nation...its always Germany or France saving you. Thats a simple fact. Be it with India, Egypt or others.
Valerio

ErikH ha scritto: 11 apr 2020, 9:39
Valerio ha scritto: 11 apr 2020, 8:51

Well Italy is a small country with weak economy and very small international power.

You can only decide who commands you. Be it Germany, China or USA. From those three, Germany is the most benevolent partner.

Even India bullies Italy on the global stage. We all remember how India forced your own government to send your own soldiers back there for a bogus trial.

It needed the intervention of German president Gauck to get your soldiers home.

Whenever Italy has truble with another nation...its always Germany or France saving you. Thats a simple fact. Be it with India, Egypt or others.
You are well indoctrinated. When the right comes to power, you will have your answer.
Sovranità al Cittadino.
Non abbiamo un pianeta B
In onore dei pennuti heyokani: Non ereditiamo la terra dai nostri antenati, la prendiamo in prestito dai nostri figli.
nerorosso

Valerio ha scritto: 11 apr 2020, 14:22Sei ben indottrinato. Quando la destra verrà al potere, avrai la tua risposta.

Mi pare di aver capito che è un simpatizzante di AfD.
Che dal poco che so in merito pare che siano più taccagni di Schauble.
SLAVA ROSSIJA!!! 🇷🇺
ErikH

nerorosso ha scritto: 11 apr 2020, 17:32
Valerio ha scritto: 11 apr 2020, 14:22Sei ben indottrinato. Quando la destra verrà al potere, avrai la tua risposta.

AfD is german patriotism. Its not in german interest to send a country money where pensioners go retire years earlier than Germans and have more savings.

Its unfair if a country that works hard and follows strict austerity sends its hard earned money to a country that throws its money out of the window.

There will never be shared debt and Italians should learn to accept that
Valerio

ErikH ha scritto: 12 apr 2020, 10:15

AfD is german patriotism. Its not in german interest to send a country money where pensioners go retire years earlier than Germans and have more savings.

Its unfair if a country that works hard and follows strict austerity sends its hard earned money to a country that throws its money out of the window.

You Germans have some problems. I suggest a good mental laxative.
Sovranità al Cittadino.
Non abbiamo un pianeta B
ErikH

Valerio ha scritto: 12 apr 2020, 14:30

Please tell me, whats the retirement age in Italy?

In Germany each worker pays 14.6%of his monthly income for health insurance. In Italy 2.7%. Each italian saves 200.000 € during his working life compared to a German on health insurance. I advice you to rise your health insurance on german level before begging german workers for money.

A union cant work where one part pays so much and gets nothing while other part pays nothing but takes the money.
nerorosso

ErikH ha scritto: 12 apr 2020, 14:38

In Germany each worker pays 14.6%of his monthly income for health insurance. In Italy 2.7%. Each italian saves 200.000 € during his working life compared to a German on health insurance. I advice you to rise your health insurance on german level before begging german workers for money.

A union cant work where one part pays so much and gets nothing while other part pays nothing but takes the money.
L'età di pensionamento in Italia è 67 anni esattamente come in Germania, quindi su questo non puoi avere nulla da dire. Certo magari qualcuno va in pensione prima, 58 o 60 anni. Ne conosco un caso. Ma aveva cominciato a lavorare a 14 anni!
Permetti che dopo 46 anni di lavoro duro (magazziniere e altri lavori manuali) uno possa finalmente riposarsi?

Per il resto quali sono gli stipendi tedeschi? In Italia si attiva a stento a 1200 euro. Che ti consentono a malapena di pagare un affitto e di (non) arrivare a fine mese.
Non parlare di cose che non conosci.

AfD non è patriottismo tedesco, è egoismo tedesco. Mi pare si basi sul principio "quel che è mio è mio, e quel che è tuo è mio"
Tipico modo di pensare liberal-liberista e colonialista.
Voi non fate una critica al sistema, siete parte integrante del sistema globalista liberista colonialista.
SLAVA ROSSIJA!!! 🇷🇺
ErikH

nerorosso ha scritto: 12 apr 2020, 15:08
ErikH ha scritto: 12 apr 2020, 14:38

L'età di pensionamento in Italia è 67 anni esattamente come in Germania, quindi su questo non puoi avere nulla da dire. Certo magari qualcuno va in pensione prima, 58 o 60 anni. Ne conosco un caso. Ma aveva cominciato a lavorare a 14 anni!
Permetti che dopo 46 anni di lavoro duro (magazziniere e altri lavori manuali) uno possa finalmente riposarsi?

Per il resto quali sono gli stipendi tedeschi? In Italia si attiva a stento a 1200 euro. Che ti consentono a malapena di pagare un affitto e di (non) arrivare a fine mese.
Non parlare di cose che non conosci.

AfD non è patriottismo tedesco, è egoismo tedesco. Mi pare si basi sul principio "quel che è mio è mio, e quel che è tuo è mio"
Tipico modo di pensare liberal-liberista e colonialista.
Voi non fate una critica al sistema, siete parte integrante del sistema globalista liberista colonialista.
See, in Germany you cant go retire before you are 67 years old, no matter if you started with 14 or not.

Wages in Germany are high, but so are cost of living and taxes.

AfD is not colonialism. AfD stands for german interests.

Its not in the german interest to give money to Italy. I dont want pay taxes for Italy as long as german pensioners must collect bottles and trash to survive.

How about a deal, Germany spends money for its own people. Each pensioners gets a minimum rent of 1200 €. Each german child gets enough money so it is above minimum and if then something is left, we can send Italy.

Own people first. We have nothing to do with Italy.
nerorosso

Le tue parole confermano quanto penso io.

L'Unione Europea è una creatura artificiale e l'euro una moneta-truffa ai danni dei popoli mediterranei che va solo a favore non dei popoli ma delle elite dei paesi del Nord-Europa.
I popoli del Nord-Europa saranno solo i prossimi ad essere derubati di tutto ciò che hanno dopo il popolo greco e quello italiano.
Del resto a voi tedeschi ha già pensato Schroeder con i "mini-jobs".
Stipendi da fame e orari ultra-flessibili…

A proposito, non ci hai detto che cosa fai tu. Ma secondo me tu sei figlio di classe medio-alta, di studi universitari, non conosci la dura realtà del lavoro manuale, e naturalmente hai quel classico senso di superiorità senza motivo che hanno molti tedeschi. Scordando che quando Roma aveva il Colosseo, i tuoi antenati vivevano in capanne di tronchi.

L'Italia fuori dalla UE ha ancora molto da dire al mondo. Peccato i nostri politici ignoranti non lo capiscano…
SLAVA ROSSIJA!!! 🇷🇺
ErikH

nerorosso ha scritto: 13 apr 2020, 1:58 Le tue parole confermano quanto penso io.

L'Unione Europea è una creatura artificiale e l'euro una moneta-truffa ai danni dei popoli mediterranei che va solo a favore non dei popoli ma delle elite dei paesi del Nord-Europa.
I popoli del Nord-Europa saranno solo i prossimi ad essere derubati di tutto ciò che hanno dopo il popolo greco e quello italiano.
Del resto a voi tedeschi ha già pensato Schroeder con i "mini-jobs".
Stipendi da fame e orari ultra-flessibili…

A proposito, non ci hai detto che cosa fai tu. Ma secondo me tu sei figlio di classe medio-alta, di studi universitari, non conosci la dura realtà del lavoro manuale, e naturalmente hai quel classico senso di superiorità senza motivo che hanno molti tedeschi. Scordando che quando Roma aveva il Colosseo, i tuoi antenati vivevano in capanne di tronchi.

L'Italia fuori dalla UE ha ancora molto da dire al mondo. Peccato i nostri politici ignoranti non lo capiscano…
Germany has become the hero of Europe by taking COVID-19 patients from all over Europe and save their life

https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/article2 ... ropas.html

Thats what matters, not giving our money away for free.

And you know what. Im proud that my ancestors lived in wood houses when Rome was a barbaric tyranny and had mostrosities like the Colosseum, where hundredthousands of people were killed.

Im also proud that it were my ancestors, who destroyed the roman army.

It were Germans who destroyed Rome and freed Europe from its terror.

We have a giant monument here, where Hermann (you call him Arminius) crushs the roman eagle under his feet

Immagine

You call it arrogance, when Germany doesnt want be robbed by people who dont work. I say its just natural that we stand to fight off people who want robb us.

Italy NEVER has helped Germany in the last 2500 years.

I have nothing against the fact that we send medicine and help your people medical.

What we will not do is to send our money and we will NEVER give italian politicians the right to decide about german money.
Rispondi